Typetypetype.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cheerup, Mr.Banana. =)

You are a happy banana, aren't you? :)
Hiiii banana, you can't guess who am i right! Heehee. Well, stay happy dude. I'm so smart to hack into your account(ACTUALLY I KNOW YOUR PASSWORD LO!!) Ni cai cai wo shi shui? Hahaaaa. Ohwell.. Life have up and down, it's like a sudden storm. It'll be gone real soon. We'll be here for you till your storm is over. No matter what, alright? Wo men hui zai ni shen bian. There's nothing we can do, but i promise whenever you need us, we'll appear. :) Hahahahahahahahahas. Ni mei you change boxer! You should know who am i now right. BYEBYE! :) dinner time naoo. yay!


 MY LIFE TODAY:(

Today when i wake up , my erzii clement come to ah vann house to find me ,then we watch movie, half way the movie my xiao darryl erzii come also, and we watch for about 1hour plus and wait until ah vann and zairong finish bathing den we went to orchard to fix ah vann phone . after that we went to eat yoshinoya and after went to smoke and go Home !!!


SOMETHING THAT I FINALLY REALISE!!!
Recently LOTS OF PPL is making me feeling disappointed in them and show me their ture colours in them ,
as wat my family and good friend always tell ME ...
when people always ask me for help, i mostly will force myself to do my very best to help them
but when each time i have problem, people will start to have LOTS of reason !
I always like somrthing but i dont buy it for myself, I rather use the money to get something for my Di Di or Erzii , just to make sure they are happy and having good life.
But end up the person who suffer is ME !!! 
i just really feeling very sad !!! 

[[ITS SUPPOSE TO BE]] :D

--WO WEI REN REN--
--REN REN WEI WO--

[[NOW THINGS HAPPENING ON ME IS]] :(

--WO WEI REN REN--
--WU REN WEI WO--