Typetypetype.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DISAPPOINTED & HAPPY !!!

Today i found out something which make me feel very disappointed and sad!!!
Someone i Dote alot and love alot betray me and LIE to me!!!
I always care for him alot, and whenever he is sad or faceing problem, i will be there for Him
just because he is my Di that i also really dote Alot !!!
just maybe i control too much and make him feel scare of me .
but i really didn't meant it to treat him like this de
i just really scare someone important to me will leave me anytime !!!
maybe just that he don't really understand me much enff
so i won't blame him at all
because after all he is still my cute and lovely DiDi !!!


NEVIN Di !!! I"M SORRY
KOR LOVE YOU<3 

I really don't know why is my life so S_U_C_K !!!

I really hope people around me can really understand my feeling and trust me!!!

I really hope i was not born in this world!!!

I don't understand why i should care so much and worry so much for other people
who don't even think for me !!!

I really wish someone can tell me how can i change my life to a better and a happy life !!!

i really dont think that GOD can save my life even if i'm going to die !!!

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING WORLD IS THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(