Typetypetype.

Monday, April 19, 2010

My life Today

Clement Erzii---KimJio Daddy--Darryl Erzii <3
Today wake up and recieve a msg from clement erzii father ,
he told me that My son clement is in clementi police station :(
when i heard about this NEWS , i really feel very sad and disappointed
but i wont really blame him , only can blame i'm a useless daddy
which never do my best to change him den he will walk to the wrong path :(

About 4 plus , my Darryl Erzii, Nico Di and Jin Tai meet me up at HoSwee
then we go to orchard , far east to look for my friend , and pei nico to buy wallet
hahahax he not enff money , then i help him to pay some !!!
After that we run in de rain to de Bus Stop to take bus65 back to HoSwee :)

about at night , ME, nevin and mummy was sitting out side de staircase smoking and chat
den suddenly about 10 CiD as it was known as the ( CMB )
came to spot check on Us hahahax
they thought we got take durg de :(
after they check finish den we went back de house and eat my Dinner and chat with my
Naughty and Playful Clement Erzii :D

damn tired le i go ORH ORH le
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE :*