Typetypetype.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Loving - stead -di-son-mei

Unable to find what they call a heart loneliness
Unable to find what they understand as the torment of being afraid of the dark
Unable to find the one who is destined to be with me
Many are me
Living life alone
Love its just a few simple strokes
But more complicated than believed, hate keeps love from changing
I've loved a few people and have also been loved a few times
But still nuable to hold on to HAPPINESS
Love can't be counted ?
Why do i still believe its isn't a loner?
I'm waiting for someone,
Waiting for my eternity
To tell me that love doesn't travel alone, not to be afraid.
Unable to use up all this flooding liberty,
Now afraid that loneliness is a curse admiring me
Someone who flies that after night falls
I'd rather return to the stocks and chains of love <3

Di !! u know who are you .
i jus hope u will treat me like last time !!