Typetypetype.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

HEART PAIN !!!

Pencil:  You know what, I'm sorry.
Eraser:  for what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil:   I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me
               whenever i made a mistake, you're always
               there to erase it.
               But as you make my mistakes vanish.
               You lose a part of yourself.
               You get smaller and smaller everytime.

Eraser: Thats true! But i didn't really mind,
              you see i was made to do this.
              I was made to help you whenever you do something
             wrong.
             even though, one of these days,
             I know i'll be gone and you have to replace
             me a new one,
             i'm actually happy with my Job!
             so please, stop worring for me.

I HATE SEEING YOU SAD :(
THIS STORY IS JUST LIKE MY BROTHERSHIP WITH MY Di NICHOLAS TAN !
I WILL PROTECT HIM AS LONG AS I'M ALIFE !!!

(SAME FOR MY OTHER GANS AND BROTHER AND SISTER)