Typetypetype.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

STRESS ABOUT ALL THIS :(

Today my god mother finally free to call me
cos past few week she is damn busy about
her shop, we chat about half an hour today
about her shop and my one and only DiDi

After i know she is having alot of stress
and trouble, i really feel very sad and useless
cos i can't help much ..HAIs!!!

because whenever i need help
she is the one who help me alot and give me
alot of care and concern!!!
can say that she is my real mother also
and she care damn alot for my DiDi

HOPE EVERY THING WILL BE FINE TO MY DI AND MY MUMMY SOON !!!

we are really very worry about,
what he is doing outside and about his study
i dont really wan to ask him Much
Because he had grow up le and i scare he feel
that i'm fan and dont trust him

But in my heart, i'm super worry about him!!!
hope he dont walk to the wrong path !!!

EVERYONE WHO KNOW ME PLS GIVE BANANA FACE IF MY DIDI NICHOLAS TAN
HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH YOU ALL !!!

THANK YOU !!!