Typetypetype.

Saturday, June 26, 2010





Happy Birthday KimJio

I'm really very happy with my birthday celebration this year.
really alot people come for the party , about 40 over people attend
at UNION PUB at boat quay. 


People who attend kimjio birthday :D

Garret-Zhi liang-Qixian-Dieter-Bertram-Ashely redsoldier-Tan wei jie-joseph-NamSien Ben-Andy-Amanda-Stephanie-Andy Cousin-Xiao Bai-Teck Kian-Ting Feng-Eugene-Aaron-JunYuan-Ivan-Brandan Ong-Brandon Ho-Chee Ming-XiaoHei-Eric-Basil-Mc Hong-Wei Jie- HuiLing-Ashely Kho-Simin-ShiMing-Casselyn-Charlene-ZaiRong-Ah Van-Shermaine-Carlito-Douglas-HanLong-XiaoDarryl-Qin Wei-Zoey-Jarek-TianCheng-YongMing-Emerson-JiaMin :D
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY REAL LIFE BROTHER : NICHOLAS TAN( WS)

 On my birthday i drink alot and end up i was Drunk and then my Brother Nicholas take care of me for the whole party, i was very Touch by my brother when he Hug me tight and allow me to rest on his shoulder because i cant even sit properly on the chair, then i suddenly Saw his tears row down from his cheek and i also cant stand it and let go my tears down too !!!
Alhought we both always Quarrel, but we both brother is 100% strong enough for our brothership
No matter Who Or what happen , Will never never bring us brothers DOWN !!!
And i will never even allow anyone to Bully my Brother .
Hope everyone of my good brothers outside will help me look after my one and only Blood brother NICHOLAS Tan :"( thank alot everyone !!!


thank alot to all brothers and sister who kup all the drink that day
you all really help me alot alot, if without you all , my birthday wont be so happy :D

Total We open 5 TOWER of TIGER and MY MARTELL KING


My friend and MARTELL KING

My Baobei ERZii :D