Typetypetype.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

They look so cute , thank to my bestie ZOEY TANG :D


This cute soft Toy really make me feel like i want to be like them,
 They look like a Happy Family
with no stress
no problem
no quarrel
I REALLY HOPE I CAN HAVE A FAMILY LIKE THIS
WITH
 MY SON-(DARRYL)
MY DI-(NICHOLAS)
MY BOTH MUMMY
MY WIFE :D 

Recently busy working, so don't really have time to update my lovely Blog :D
Today just went to Bugis with My Both son (Darryl) and (Basil) and JiaMin:D
went to play Tekken and go to temple and pray then Walk walk :D 
after that meet Da Darryl at tiong and we go Cyrus
meet Tian Cheng and HanLong :D
Sian going Home Soon, Tomorrow still need to work
SO i can have Enough Money to Buy something Important for my brother NIcholas
althought recently we both never contact le
but i already promise to get him something
so i must Do IT !!! :D